Jaren is a third generation Elkoan with a passion for family, fitness, and real estate. She lives in Spring Creek with her husband and three children. She loves traveling, crossfit, running, riding UTVs, camping and country music. Jaren has a passion for real estate that is driven by her desire to help families with their dream homes. She is knowledgeable, organized, and dedicated to her clients.
Helping Buyers & Sellers of Northeast Indiana
Be sure to fill out the contact form and I'd love to help you however I can.
Patti Couperthwaite - Agent Resume
Current Real Estate Licenses/Permits:
- Nevada Broker/Salesperson License
- Nevada Property Management Permit
- Nevada Business Broker Permit
- Certified Residential Specialist Designation, 2017
Degrees and Diplomas:
- Accounting Diploma, Strayer University- 2009
- Bachelor of Applied Science, Management Technology- 2003
- Associate of Science- 2001
- 2018 Board of Director for Elko County Association of Realtors
- 2018 Global Business Committee Member, Nevada REALTORS
- 2016-2018, Community Service Committee Member, Elko County Association of Realtors
- Nevada REALTORS Leadership Graduate, Class of 2016
- Local Multiple Listing Service (MLS) Member
- Elko County Association of Realtors, Nevada REALTORS , National Association of Realtors member
- 3 Year most recent total agent sales from Jan 2014 to Dec 2017.
- 84 closed transactions, $14.6M sales volume
- REALTOR w/ Coldwell Banker, Algerio/Q-Team Realty 2015 to Present.
- REALTOR w/ Century 21 Gold West Realty 2012-2015
- Prior work experience in Gold Mine Accounting, 5 years
- Native Nevadan, born and raised in Elko, NV
- Running, CrossFit, hiking, camping, ATVing, geocaching, family time.